RESIDENTIAL LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC provides a Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owners of the installed
Royal Quartz (the “Product”) that the Product will be free from manufacturing defects from the date of installation, and
provided that the original owner owns the Product.
Although the Product is carefully inspected prior to shipping or delivery, it is the responsibility of the Owner to thoroughly
inspect the Product upon its receipt. Any damage to the Product thereafter is the responsibility of the Owner. Final inspection
and approval of the installation is also the Owner’s sole responsibility.
This Limited Lifetime Warranty shall apply only:
01. where Product is properly fabricated and installed in South Africa;
02. where Product is properly installed for residential interior use only, subject to the exclusions set forth below;
03. where product is permanently installed and has not been moved from the original installation;
04. where Product is used solely for the purpose of counter-tops and/or wall cladding;
05. where Product is maintained and used strictly in accordance with the Product Care and Maintenance Information, which
are available within this Limited Warranty document.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RESIDENTIAL LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
This warranty is Limited. The Owner’s sole and exclusive remedy against JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC shall be at the
sole option of JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC, to repair or replace the defective Product in slab or tile form, depending on
the installation, or refund the purchase price.
FURTHER, to the extent permitted by the local applicable law, this residential limited lifetime warranty is exclusive and in lieu
of any other warranty, express or implied, including any warranty regarding fitness for particular purpose, or other warranty of
quality, whether express or implied, and all other liabilities or obligations on the part of JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC.
IN NO CASE WILL JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC BE LIABLE EITHER IN CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, FOR DIRECT,
INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER SIMILAR DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, DAMAGE FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR ANY OTHER LOSS, REGARDLESS
OF THE CAUSE OF SUCH DAMAGE WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF JAMSON
STONE CORPORATION CC, EVEN IF JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF
This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty is the only warranty made by JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC for Royal Quartz.
No representative, dealer, employee, installer or any other person is authorized to make, modify or change this Residential
Limited Lifetime Warranty or make any other warranty, representation or promise on behalf of JAMSON STONE
CORPORATION CC with respect to the Product. No term or condition other than those stated in this Residential Limited
Lifetime Warranty and no agreement or understanding, whether oral or written, in any way purporting to modify or change this
Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty shall be binding upon JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC, unless made in writing and
signed by a member of Senior Management of JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC.
01. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty shall be null and void unless the Product has been
paid for in full.
02. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty covers only manufacturing defects and DOES NOT apply to Product subjected
to damage due to mishandling, abnormal use, creative use of the material, misuse or physical or chemical damage or
exposure, direct or sustained heat or cold, or sudden or rapid change in temperature, or thermal shock, exposure to chemicals,
force, pressure or loading applied from a person, utensil or object, including but not limited to cracks and/or chips
03. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover damage or effects caused by poor/improper installation or
fabrication caused by the installer or fabricator.
04. Product, including floor tile installed in entry ways, or outdoors, IS NOT covered by this residential limited lifetime
warranty. Products that are installed outdoors, in partially covered or sheltered outdoor areas, in entry ways and interior areas
subject to traffic flow from the outdoors ARE NOT covered by the residential limited lifetime warranty due to exposure to
weather, changing temperatures, sunlight and other conditions because these conditions can damage the Product.
05. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT apply to flooring applications.
06. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover scratches on the stone.
07. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover the altering of any factory applied finish.
08. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover spots or blemishes which are inherent in the manufacturing
process and do not affect the structural integrity of the material.
09. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover variations in the color, size, shape and distribution of the
pattern of the product or the variations in background tone created during the
10. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover instances where the product information on the back of each
slab has been removed. Removing this product information will void the warranty.
11. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover transportation, freight, tear-out, demolition in any form,
disposal and re-installation, fabrication or associated costs beyond the cost of the
Product or its replacement.
12. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover routine maintenance.
13. This Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty DOES NOT cover material that has been milled or
reduced in thickness.
14. This Residential Lifetime Warranty does not cover damage by acts of GOD , job site conditions , structural movement,
engineering / architectural design, acts of vandalism or accidents.
15. All Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty claims must be received by JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC within thirty
(30) days after the Owner learns of the facts upon which the warranty claim is based, or such warranty claim shall
be deemed waived.
RIGHT TO INSPECT
JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC reserves the right to inspect, under this Residential Limited Lifetime Warranty, JAMSON
STONE CORPORATION CC’S authorized agents must be permitted sufficient time and opportunity to inspect the Product,
evaluate and respond to any claim.
PRODUCT CARE AND MAINTENANCE INFORMATION
Maintaining Royal Quartz is easy. Simply wash with a soft cotton cloth and warm water, use a mild non-abrasive soap if
desired. Royal Quartz requires no sealing to retain its shine and brilliance.
DO NOT expose, in use or otherwise, Royal Quartz to abrasive or strong alkaline or acid or free radicals or oxidizers or the like
(whether high, neutral or low pH) cleaners.
For tough stains, use a clean cloth with a non-abrasive soap and rub it into the stain. Then wipe off the residue with a clean
Royal Quartz IS NOT heat proof, chemical proof or fracture proof in any form. It is structurally more resistant to heat than
other surfaces. However, excessive heat may cause damage.
Royal Quartz is highly resistant to scratching. However, it is advisable to avoid using sharp objects directly on the surface. I.e.
Knives or screw drivers.
Cleaning Products to Avoid include, but are not limited to the following:
02. Oven / grill cleaners;
03. Products with pumice;
04. Abrasive scrubs;
05. Paint removers;
06. Furniture strippers that contain Methylene Chloride or Trichloroethane;
07. Tarnish or silver cleaners;
08. Cleaners that contain Pine Oil;
09. Cleaners that contain Caustic Soda, Potassium Hydroxide, Toluene, or Xylene.
10. Dishwasher/polishing agents that have high alkaline/pH levels (pH 8.5 or higher).
MAKING A CLAIM IN TERMS OF THE WARRANTY
In order for the Warranty to take effect, this RESIDENTIAL LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY form must be fully and accurately
completed by the Fabricator & Purchaser.
Prior to completing this Warranty, it is the duty of the Fabricator and Purchaser to ensure the s/he is satisfied with the
condition and with the installation of the Product. It is further the duty of the Fabricator and Purchaser to ensure that the
Warranty has been read, understood and accepted, and that the completed warranty registration is returned to the Distributor
within 30 days of installation to validate this Warranty.
The completed warranty registration should be returned to JAMSON STONE CORPORATION CC,
by sending it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or
hand delivered to 17 / 21 Stanhope Place, Briadene, Durban, South Africa.
The Fabricator and Purchaser will thereafter receive an acknowledgment of the registration via email.
This Acknowledgment will serve as proof of registration once completed in full and signed by the fabricator and purchaser.
Please retain proof of purchase for warranty purposes.
17 / 21 Stanhope Place, Briardene, Durban, South Africa